3 AA rosettes
AA ‘Notable Wine List’ 2018/19
Best Loved ‘The Best Cellar List’ 2018/19
The White Rose Awards ‘Large Hotel of The Year’ 2018/19
Deliciously Yorkshire ‘Best use of local produce on a menu’ 2019
National Restaurant Awards Top 100 List (no. 46) 2019
Monday to Sunday: 7.30am to 11.00am
Monday to Sunday: 11.00am to 5.00pm
Monday to Sunday: with reservations available from 1.30pm to 3.30pm
Dinner is served from 6.30pm to 9pm.
Please note our dinner service is open to limited dates until Thursday 7th October when it will open Thursday to Sunday for the foreseeable.
Friday 24th to Sunday 26th September
Friday 1st – Sunday 3rd October
We’re planning on taking a phased, cautious approach to the removal of restrictions. Here are some key points to note if you’re planning on dining with us –
- We will continue to take pre-bookings for dining
- Tables will be a maximum of six or two households indoors
- Staff will continue to wear masks, for both your safety and their own
- We ask that all guests continue to wear masks when entering and moving around the restaurant
- Table-service will continue to be offered. Guests should remain seated when eating/drinking
- Our sanitiser stations will stay in place for your comfort and use, and our rigorous cleaning regimes remaining in place at all times.
Pre-booking is essential. Please note that due to our current limited capacity, prime dinner times of 6:30-9.00pm do get booked up quickly. The times on the below calendar are the only times available. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
We can cater for any dietary requirements provided they are mentioned at the time of booking.