The Cavendish Hotel is famous for fine dining in Derbyshire, and you can now spend your summer evening by candlelight in the elegant stretch tent. Dine on freshly caught seafood, including shellfish caught off the East Yorkshire coast, as well as Lindisfarne oysters. The Laurent-Perrier Champagne & Seafood Terrace also offers a delicious seafood platter for sharing, served socially-distanced of course, and washed down with your drink of choice, whether it be Laurent-Perrier Champagne La Cuvée, or a chilled New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
Monday & Tuesday – closed
Wednesday & Thursday – 12.00noon – 4.00pm
Friday & Saturday – 12.00noon – 8.00pm
Sunday – 12.00noon – 4.00pm
Please note that on occasion when experiencing bad weather conditions we may have to close the Champagne & Seafood Terrace.
Pre-booking is essential
We’re planning on taking a phased, cautious approach to the removal of restrictions. Here are some key points to note if you’re planning on dining with us –
- We will continue to take pre-bookings for dining
- Staff will continue to wear masks, for both your safety and their own
- We ask that all guests continue to wear masks when entering and moving around the restaurant
- Table-service will continue to be offered. Guests should remain seated when eating/drinking
- Our sanitiser stations will stay in place for your comfort and use, and our rigorous cleaning regimes remaining in place at all times.
The terrace is covered and contains heaters, but due to the al-fresco nature of the restaurant, please ensure that you wear appropriate clothing. Derbyshire evenings can get a little chilly!
Please note that whilst children are welcome, there will not be a children’s menu available. Dogs are not permitted at the Seafood Terrace.