The Devonshire Arms has been hosting guests for New Year for over 250 years and, as usual, a traditional Yorkshire welcome awaits.
Celebrate the New Year at The Devonshire Arms, with a three-night escape sampling the finest gourmet dining and award-winning hospitality.
Three nights (from 30th December) from £2,870 per room*
Two nights (from 31st December) from £2,350 per room*
What to expect:
Please note this itinerary is subject to change.
- Check-in on the 30th December and settle into your stay with a three-course dining experience in our Burlington Restaurant
New Years Eve
- On New Year’s Eve, start your festivities with a traditional afternoon tea before joining your fellow guests for champagne reception drinks and a dress to impress dinner in our wonderful Burlington Restaurant. Our magician will also be making the rounds to wow you with mind bending tricks during courses. After dinner the Jazz band will set the scene for a celebrative atmosphere and why not try your luck at the Roulette and Blackjack tables? Finally, welcome in the New Year alongside our Piper and a spectacular firework display
New Year’s Day
- Start New Year’s Day with a traditional Yorkshire breakfast and then blow away the cobwebs with a stroll along the river to see the historic Priory Ruins and return to a traditional afternoon tea. Alternatively, enjoy a professional falconry display in the hotel grounds
- In the evening enjoy a drinks reception with canapés, before a candlelit dinner with paired wines included, served in The Burlington Restaurant. Our resident pianist will also be in situ at our grand piano to entertain you throughout. We respectfully advise that the dress code for this evening is jacket and tie
- On check-out day, we’ll make sure you leave with a full stomach as you can enjoy a delicious breakfast in our Burlington Restaurant before departing