Set in the quaint village of Burnsall, The Devonshire Fell hotel boasts outstanding views over the River Wharfe and Yorkshire countryside. This package has been created for those looking for a wedding with their nearest and dearest.
Our Intimate Wedding Package at the Devonshire Fell in Burnsall includes:
- Hire of our Conservatory – a natural lit, private room overlooking the gorgeous Yorkshire hills
- Ceremony room hire for your humanist or civil ceremony
- A glass of prosecco per person in the comfort of our lounge or outside
- A delicious three course meal for you all to enjoy together
- Tea, coffee and homemade chocolates to follow
- Champagne toast with speeches
- Late evening cheese platter
Suitable for 7 to 20 guests. Available on select dates. Bedrooms are subject to availability at our seasonal wedding B&B rates for the night of your wedding.
2023/2024: £96 per adult, £30 per child
2024/2025: £103 per adult, £35 per child
Room hire charge:
Monday to Friday: £425 all year round*
Saturday or Sunday: £495 low season, £550 high season
Should you be interested in an outdoor wedding ceremony with the stunning backdrop of the Yorkshire hills, we can host these for you. Please note a ground hire charge of £225 applies and a marquee/teepee can also be arranged (prices on request).
For more information and to check availability, please click below to contact our wedding team, or call 01756 729000.