The programme content for the 18-month long Academy will vary, depending on whether you’ve applied for a Chef position or a Front of House role. Content will be structured with a monthly schedule of workshops full of interesting and useful information to increase your knowledge and further your career development. The range of workshops available may include:
- Foraging day on the estate
- Skills workshop with our fish supplier
- A day with keepers on the estate
- Introduction/skills workshop with our meat supplier
- Social media workshop – how to build your profile and take a great food picture
- Dining experience
- Cheese supplier tasting and tour
- Commercial awareness and Caternet training
- Dish presentation day for Chefs – to include costing, HACCP (food safety), professional photography and menu inclusion
- Presentation day for Front of House – wine flight/cocktail or experience idea and photography
- Internal training options – including Diversity, Unconscious Bias, Managing Customer Conflict, Kitchen Audit Process, Mental Health Awareness
Ongoing support will be provided by an allocated mentor, typically an experienced member of their own team, along with monthly meetings with the Resident Manager, or Head of Operations.
If you’re looking for an exciting and rewarding career change – we are here to encourage the stars of the future to shine!
REQUEST INFORMATION APPLY ONLINE
Apply online below – select ‘Apprenticeship’ in vacancy type