The programme content for the 18-month long Academy will focus on Front of House positions including housekeeping, bar tenders, waiting staff and receptionists. Content will be structured with a monthly schedule of workshops full of interesting and useful information to increase your knowledge and further your career development. The range of workshops available may include:
- Foraging day on the estate
- A day with keepers on the estate
- Understanding the customer spa journey
- Social media workshop
- Cheese supplier tasting and tour
- Commercial awareness training
- Dog handling and psychology
- Internal training options – including Diversity, Unconscious Bias, Managing Customer Conflict, Mental Health Awareness
Plus a familiarisation trip to the Champagne region of France
Ongoing support will be provided by an allocated mentor, typically an experienced member of their own team, along with monthly meetings with the Resident Manager, or Head of Operations.
If you’re looking for an exciting and rewarding career change – we are here to encourage the stars of the future to shine!