Sunday lunch is served every Sunday from 12noon until 3.00pm.
We aim to cater for food intolerances and allergies provided they are mentioned at time of booking.
The menu changes weekly and throughout the seasons, using the freshest local ingredients available. That way, you are always guaranteed the finest and freshest locally sourced ingredients.
Relax in beautiful surroundings, experience a Sunday roast in an archetypal English Inn, and enjoy our warm welcome and hospitality.
You’re welcome to book a table to dine with us for lunch. Please note we’re planning on taking a phased, cautious approach to the removal of restrictions. Here are some key points to note if you’re planning on dining with us –
- We will continue to take pre-bookings for dining
- Tables will be a maximum of six or two households indoors
- Staff will continue to wear masks, for both your safety and their own
- We ask that all guests continue to wear masks when entering and moving around the restaurant
- Orders will be taken at the bar and drinks delivered to your table. Food orders will be taken at your table. Guests should remain seated when eating/drinking
- Our sanitiser stations will stay in place for your comfort and use, and our rigorous cleaning regimes remaining in place at all times.
- We accept card payments only!