Dating back to 1688, this lovingly restored cottage is one of six in the Ball Cross Farm Collection, named after local villages. The Cottage is beautifully appointed and surrounded by magnificent open countryside and woodland. It’s perfect for a romantic break.
Guests are provided with fresh milk, tea, coffee, sugar, mineral water and Chatsworth biscuits upon arrival.
We are sorry, but this property does not allow pets.