Please note that we are only able to take bookings in line with the government advice for the following dates, which are subject to confirmation-
- For arrivals until 16th May we’re able to take bookings for single households only, plus support bubble if applicable.
- For arrivals from 17th May to 20th June we’re able to take bookings in accordance with the ‘rule of six’ or two households, including support bubbles if applicable.
- For arrivals from 21st June we’re delighted to able to take bookings as usual.
Following the conversion of a barn dating back to 1688, Dunsa is a ground floor cottage with accommodation located on one level. Architecturally designed, Dunsa enjoys an attractive open plan layout with modern facilities throughout including a fully equipped dining/kitchen, lounge, king-sized bedroom and spacious en-suite bathroom.
One of two new additions to the Ball Cross Farm collection, Dunsa is an architecturally designed cottage all on ground level. The open plan layout includes a fully equipped dining kitchen with microwave, washer/dryer and dishwasher. The living area has a smart TV with free access to Netflix together with a dedicated Alexa virtual digital assistant. An oak and glass screened wall leads through to a king size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Dunsa Cottage has engineered oak flooring throughout with underfloor heating.
Inclusions & Amenities
• Washing Machine/Dryer
• Tassimo coffee maker
• Smart TV with free Netflix access
• Alexa Digital Assistant
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Welcome pack
• Linen and towels
• Private parking
• Two miles from Chatsworth House
• Underfloor heating