In a land far, far away...
Discover lands afar at Chatsworth this Christmas, following in the footsteps of explorers Phileas Fogg and Amelia Earhart. Our guides will lead you on a festive adventure around the globe as you travel from a Nordic winter wonderland, through blossom trees in Japan, to a baroque Portuguese church on the journey of a lifetime.
Select rooms on the upper floor of the house will be closed for annual conservation during the Christmas season.
Christmas tickets include admission to the house, garden, farmyard and playground and are available via the Chatsworth website. All tickets booked online include free parking.
A limited number of tickets are also available to purchase on the day at Chatsworth, and are sold on a first come, first served basis. We recommend that where available, tickets are booked online in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Child entry for the Christmas ticket is age 3-16 inclusive, and children aged 2 and under are free of charge.
- We operate timed ticketing to manage the flow of people in the house. The entry time is for the house only - you are welcome to explore the garden and farmyard at any time the day of your visit.
- Friends of Chatsworth do not need to book a timed ticket slot.
- Chatsworth is closed on 24, 25, 26 December 2019 and 1 January 2020.
- Please be aware our Christmas market is from 15 November to 3 December.
As night falls, experience our enchanting Christmas Twilight evenings on Thursdays and Fridays from 5 to 20 December. Enjoy a mince pie, wine and live music while you discover the magic of Christmas at Chatsworth. View details of Christmas twilight evenings.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more special, click below to discover more.