Congratulations, you’ve found the treasure!
This diamond tiara was worn on special occasions by both Evelyn, Duchess of Devonshire, wife of the 9th Duke, and later by Mary, Duchess of Devonshire, wife of the 10th Duke. This is just one of the pieces from the Devonshire Collections, one of the largest and most significant private collections in Britain.
To celebrate the launch of our new website, we’re offering you the chance to win an overnight stay in a Devonshire hotel or Inn of your choice.
Click the link below to be entered into the prize draw to win an overnight stay.
Terms & Conditions:
- To participate in the contest, entrants are required to complete the entry form found here: https://forms.gle/YSkphrwyh2HJFACQ9
- Complete the form to be entered into a prize draw to win an overnight stay for two in a double room, including breakfast, at your choice of Devonshire Hotel or Inn.
- The prize is not transferable and is subject to availability.
- Overnight stay excludes Saturdays and bank holidays.
- Prize must be pre-booked and taken by 21st December 2020.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random, from all qualifying entries within 2 days of the closing date specified. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The competition will close at midnight on the 31st May 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be notified via email by 5pm on 3rd June 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter is: Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited (company no. 01572796) whose registered office is at Estate Office, Edensor, Bakewell, England, DE45 1PJ.
- The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.