Now fully booked, click here for Christmas stays at our other properties.
Set in the Yorkshire Dales, overlooking the beautiful River Wharfe the Devonshire Fell is one of the most picturesque places to stay during the festive season.
From £1150.00 for a two-night stay.*
Your Christmas package includes:
- Arrive at your leisure to a warm welcome and a cream tea, before settling in to your room.
- In the evening enjoy a welcome glass of fizz and canapés followed by a candlelit dinner.
- Midnight mass** is celebrated in the local parish church of St Wilfred in Burnsall village – just a few minutes’ walk from the hotel. Returning guests will be offered mulled wine and mince pies.
- Greet Christmas morning with a substantial Yorkshire breakfast, the breath-taking backdrop of the Yorkshire Dales and hope of a sprinkling of crisp fresh snow!
- After breakfast enjoy a brisk walk along the River Wharfe, have a lazy morning watching your favourite Christmas film or relax in our lounge; the choice is yours.
- With cobwebs cleared and body relaxed you will now be ready to enjoy champagne and canapés followed by a locally-sourced Christmas Day lunch before retiring to the conservatory and bar to relax.
- In the evening there shall be a light supper, again giving our culinary team a chance to treat you to an array of local produce.
- Enjoy a leisurely Yorkshire breakfast before saying your farewells and departing for your journey home.