We offer the perfect setting for your Christmas with a relaxed and cosy atmosphere, log fires, twinkling lights and delicious food, you will feel right at home!
This Christmas package includes dining in the 3 AA rosette Burlington Restaurant as well as a host of other festive treats, including pre-dinner drinks receptions, sparkling afternoon tea and a black-tie dinner!
Please note there is now limited availability for this package, book now to avoid disappointment!
From £1,275 per person for a three night break*
To find out more or book, please call 01756 718111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this itinerary is subject to change.
Your luxury festive break includes:
- Let the festivities begin with a traditional Sparkling Afternoon Tea, served in the lounges.
- Our Burlington Restaurant Team will be available to discuss wine for Christmas Eve and also for throughout your stay with us.
- Champagne drinks reception in the lounges
followed by dinner served in the Burlington
Restaurant. We respectfully advise that
the dress code for this evening is jacket and tie.
- Soak up the festive atmosphere and relax by our open fires and if you can fit it in, enjoy hot chocolate, marshmallows, brandy, mulled wine & mince pies as a bedtime treat!
- Enjoy our award-winning Full Yorkshire Breakfast, served in the Burlington Restaurant. Please ensure you have ordered your wine for lunch with the Restaurant Team.
- Champagne drinks reception in the lounges.
- Our traditional Christmas Luncheon, served in the Burlington Restaurant.
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon – board games are available from reception or curl up with a book in front of one of our roaring fires…
- A Christmas supper will be served in the Burlington Restaurant.
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast, served in the Burlington Restaurant.
- Those who choose to attend the guided walk meet in Reception at 11.00am for a mulled wine reception, followed by a 12noon departure with the Airedale Beagles on their traditional Boxing Day walk, return is approximately 3.30pm to 4.00pm – a ‘Walkers Lunch’ shall be provided.
- A Yorkshire Savoury Afternoon Tea shall be served in the lounges for those who are relaxing in the hotel.
- In the evening we gather for our Boxing Night Black Tie Dinner with paired wines included, in the Burlington Restaurant.
- Your final breakfast and a fond farewell from The Devonshire Team.
For more information or to book, please click the button below or call 01756 718111.