It’s never too early to start planning for the Christmas period. Why don’t you treat yourself this year? Leave the organising to us and give yourself a hassle-free Christmas hotel break.
We offer the perfect setting for your Christmas with a relaxed and cosy atmosphere, log fires, twinkling lights and delicious food, you will feel right at home!
From £1,275 per person for a three night break*
To find out more or book, please call 01756 718111 or email email@example.com.
Please note this offer is subject to change.
Your festive break includes:
- Let the festivities begin with a traditional Sparkling Afternoon Tea, served in the lounges.
- Our Burlington Restaurant Team will be available to discuss wine for Christmas Eve and also for throughout your stay with us.
- Champagne drinks reception in the lounges
followed by dinner served in the Burlington
Restaurant. We respectfully advise that
the dress code for this evening is jacket and tie.
- The Bolton Priory Choir will take their place in reception to sing traditional carols, led by the Choirmaster.
- The Choir will leave to take their place in The
Priory for Midnight Mass. We invite you to board the 1920’s Charabanc bus to chauffeur you to The Priory to celebrate the first mass of Christmas.
- Once safely back at the Hotel, and if you can fit it in, enjoy hot chocolate, marshmallows, brandy, mulled wine & mince pies as a bedtime treat!
- Enjoy our award-winning Full Yorkshire Breakfast, served in the Burlington Restaurant. Please ensure you have ordered your wine for lunch with the Restaurant Team.
- Morning Mass at Bolton Priory; for those wishing to attend, The Priory is approximately 1 mile along the river or road.
- Champagne drinks reception in the lounges.
- Our traditional Christmas Luncheon, served in the Burlington Restaurant.
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon – board games are available from reception or curl up with a book in front of one of our roaring fires…
- A Christmas buffet will be served in the Burlington Restaurant in the evening – help yourself to as much as you can eat!
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast, served in the Burlington Restaurant.
- Those who choose to attend the guided walk meet in Reception, return is approximately 3.30pm to 4.00pm – a ‘Walkers Lunch’ shall be provided. Join the Airedale Beagles in our front car park on their traditional Boxing Day walk. Mulled wine & mince pies will be available to keep you warm!
- A Yorkshire Savoury Afternoon Tea shall be served in the lounges for those who are relaxing in the hotel.
- In the evening we gather for our Boxing Night Black Tie Dinner with paired wines included, live entertainment in our grand Cavendish Room and a chance to meet the chef – this is when the prizes shall be given to those who have won competitions during their stay.