Experience the magic of The Devonshire Arms at Christmas with this three-night package.
This year we are delighted to offer a festive break taking advantage of the wonderful dining from Head Chef of the Brasserie Restaurant, Ross Forder.
Spend the most wonderful time of year surrounded by the open countryside of the Yorkshire Dales, relax by our open fires and let our team make your Christmas one to remember!
From £1,140 per person for a three-night break*
To find out more or book, please call 01756 718111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this itinerary is subject to change.
Your festive break includes:
- Begin your stay with a light lunch, served in the Cavendish Room from 1.00pm.
- In the evening, enjoy a delicious, seasonal three-course dinner in Cavendish Room, including specially selected wine.
- Relax and unwind and take in the atmosphere of the Devonshire Arms.
- Start the day in the best way possible with a full cooked breakfast in the Cavendish Room.
- Spend the morning as you please, perhaps taking a stroll up the riverside to the Priory Ruins, before returning for a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne followed by a four-course Christmas luncheon in the Cavendish Room, including wine.
- In the evening, if you can squeeze in any more festive fayre, there will be a light supper.
- Begin the day with a full cooked breakfast.
- Those who choose to attend the guided walk meet in Reception at 11.00am for a mulled wine reception, ahead of a 12noon departure with the Airedale Beagles on their traditional Boxing Day walk, return is approximately 3.30pm to 4.00pm – a ‘Walkers Lunch’ shall be provided.
- A light lunch will be served in the Cavendish Room at 1.00pm, for those who are relaxing in the hotel.
- Three-course dinner, including specially selected wine, served in the Cavendish Room.
- Your final breakfast and a fond farewell from The Devonshire Team.
The Cavendish Room will be available for refreshments throughout your stay, in addition to the option of our cosy seasonal yurt.
For more information or to book, please contact the team on the button below, or by calling 01756 718 111.