Enjoy al fresco dining in Yorkshire and spend your summer evening in the elegant stretch tent, sampling freshly caught seafood, including shellfish caught off the East Yorkshire coast, as well as Lindisfarne oysters. The Laurent-Perrier Champagne & Seafood Terrace also offers a delicious seafood platter for sharing, served on generously-sized marble tables, socially-distanced of course, and washed down with your drink of choice, whether it be Laurent-Perrier Champagne La Cuvée, or a chilled New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
Pre-booking is essential – Please note that capacity is currently limited. If there is no availability showing in the calendar below, unfortunately there are no tables available.
We’re planning on taking a phased, cautious approach to the removal of restrictions. Here are some key points to note if you’re planning on dining with us –
- We will continue to take pre-bookings for dining
- Staff will continue to wear masks, for both your safety and their own
- We ask that all guests continue to wear masks when entering and moving around the restaurant
- Table-service will continue to be offered. Guests should remain seated when eating/drinking
- Our sanitiser stations will stay in place for your comfort and use, and our rigorous cleaning regimes remaining in place at all times.
The terrace is covered and contains heaters, but due to the al-fresco nature of the restaurant, please ensure that you wear appropriate clothing. Yorkshire evenings can get a little chilly!
Dogs are welcome. Please note, whilst children are welcome, there will not be a children’s menu available. We are a cashless business and only accept card payments.