- To participate in the prize draw, entrants are required to register and play at https://a.cstmapp.com/p/922097
- The grand prize consists of a four night stay at your choice of Devonshire Hotel or Inn, in a Standard/Classic/Petite room. The winner will be asked to share their stay and experiences through Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group’s social media pages.
- Three spot prizes will be allocated by random draw from qualifying entries throughout December in the form , Afternoon Tea for two at your choice of Devonshire Hotel and a Drift Away Massage for one at The Devonshire Spa, Bolton Abbey and a Three-Course Dinner for two including house bottle of wine at any Devonshire Restaurant.
- The prizes are not transferable and subject to availability.
- Four night winter break is valid from 3rd January – 31st March 2022. Subject to availability.
- Spot prizes are also subject to availability, must be pre-booked and taken by 21st December 2022.
- The grand prize winner will be chosen at random. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The competition will close at midnight on 24th December 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be notified via email by 5th January 2021 at 5pm. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter is: Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited (company no. 01572796) whose registered office is at Estate Office, Edensor, Bakewell, England, DE45 1PJ.
- The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition.
- You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Devonshire Hotels & Restaurants Group.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.