Saturday 23 October – Sunday 31 October
Prepare for lots of fun and mud! Our woodland adventure trail leads you from the stepping stones to the Cavendish Pavilion. Pre-booking a Bolton Abbey Car Park ticket for this activity is advised, click here to book.
Let your little ones put their balance skills to the test, scramble up nets, navigate the pole-to-pole and try their hardest to keep clean as they come down the slides! With many more obstacles in-between – it’s fun from start to finish! This is a challenging adventure and some obstacles are not suitable for all age groups. Children must be supervised at all times.
Please note that in order to stay safe each piece of equipment on the Welly Walk can only be used by one family at a time, please wait until the equipment is empty before using. Please also be sure to social distance while you are waiting. The Welly Walk will be disinfected daily, however we do recommend carrying hand sanitiser and washing your hands at the lavatories before and after using the Welly Walk.
- This activity is included in the Estate admission.
- Tickets must be pre-booked to enjoy this activity. We would advise booking Bolton Abbey Car Park to access the Welly Walk.
- Please check our opening times for access to the Welly Walk
- This is a family activity, there’s no minimum age to participate. Children must be supervised at all times.
- This path is steep in sections with unguarded steep drops. It is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
- Dogs are welcome, however we do ask that you remember not all children like dogs, so please keep them on a lead.
- Please wear appropriate footwear, especially when it has been wet – it’s not called the Welly Walk for no reason! A spare set of clothing is recommended!