Here, food is our passion. The kitchen team are committed to creating fantastic dishes, including fresh, Yorkshire produce which comes from the kitchen’s doorstep.
Award-winning food and world class wines combine with personal and attentive service to create a memorable dining experience. The team at The Fell are dedicated to making sure that your visit is an occasion to be remembered, just as it should be. And just wait until you see the view…
Breakfast is served 8.00am until 11.00am
Lunch is served 12.00pm until 2.30pm
(Sunday lunch available 12.00pm to 4.00pm every Sunday)
Dinner is served between 5.00pm and 8.00pm
Lounge menu available from 12.00pm to 8.00pm
You’re welcome to book a table to dine with us for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea. Please note we’re planning on taking a phased, cautious approach to the removal of restrictions. Here are some key points to note if you’re planning on dining with us –
- We will continue to take pre-bookings for dining
- Tables will be a maximum of six or two households indoors
- Staff will continue to wear masks, for both your safety and their own
- We ask that all guests continue to wear masks when entering and moving around the restaurant
- Table-service will continue to be offered. Guests should remain seated when eating/drinking
- Our sanitiser stations will stay in place for your comfort and use, and our rigorous cleaning regimes remaining in place at all times.
Pre-booking is essential. Please note that due to our current limited capacity, prime dinner times of 6-8.00pm do get booked up quickly. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
We can cater for any dietary requirements provided they are mentioned at the time of booking.